We are looking for dedicated sales consultants to join our team inside Costco. The Full Time Sales Representative is responsible for building a strong relationship with the customer throughout the entire sales process. You will spend time with the customer to understand how the product will be used or a problem they are trying to solve, actively engaging and asking qualifying questions, then recommend a product, demonstrating features and benefits that specifically address the customers’ needs or problem. To be successful in this role, you must continuously update knowledge of products, services, and policies.
Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is the preferred in-house sales provider to Costco. We offer the best in-store sales services in the industry, driving sales for our clients and Costco. APPLY TODAY!
The starting annual wage for Sales Reps this area is $54K, with a 30% incentive opportunity.
- Information driven with the ability to memorize and present a product on the spot
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Must pass a 30-minute quiz before the start of the event
- One hour of product training prior to each event
- High energy and positive attitude
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous paid time off (Vacation, sick, floating holidays)
- Earnable 30% performance incentive
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Experience selling complex items in a retail environment
- Experience in low pressure sales, this is consultative selling approach
- General computer skills and daily smart phone/Internet accessibility