Retail Business Analyst
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Retail Business Analyst to support the Director of Retail Operations to make a discernible difference across operations with accurate and insightful data analysis. Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with software tools to create, edit, and analyze complex reports, graphs, and presentations. Be able to make sound decisions and the ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information. Independently take ownership of projects to completion by effectively coordinating all the necessary resources. Resolve complex, non-routine problems, and issues where no precedent has been established or exists with no supervision.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Utilizing various data systems, extracts raw data from reporting system and conducts an in-depth analysis of customer product flow. Consults with internal business partners or external clients to present data and recommends actions to assist the client with meeting business objectives.
- Extracts data from third-party market research resources, integrates with internal data and conducts trend analysis. Interprets results and presents recommendations to the business partner.
- Works closely with business partners to develop report specifications based on client needs.
- Manages ad hoc projects based on business partner or client requests.
- Pro-actively develops and delivers presentations as required by the client.
- Provides training and direction to lower-level Business Analysts.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
- Ability to Travel 4-5 times per year
- 3+ years Consumer Products industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical position
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make oral presentations
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Advanced, MS Excel, including pivot table creation, advanced formulas, vlookup function; Intermediate to advanced MS Access, including importing large data files, query creation, create macro, read/edit/write VBA in modules, Nielsen ROI, and Advanced PowerPoint skills
Why Work Here?Advantage operates multiple continuity retail teams in addition to a vertical project and surge team. The continuity teams drive incremental sales and brand visibility through effective in-store selling and by executing the fundamentals of merchandising with tablet technology. Meanwhile, our project and surge team members are always ready to respond to special projects and in-store execution needs with minimum lead times.
Awesome opportunity, great benefits, and room to grow