Client Services Executive
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!We are seeking a highly dynamic Client Services Executive whose role is to be responsible for providing key support to planning, management, and other special projects. Results are achieved through effective planning, execution, and use of resources. The ideal candidate will generate work requests, coordinate cross-functional tasks, and complete associated duties using proprietary software.As part of our winning team, you'll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry?
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintaining Accounts: Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on account status; troubleshoot and resolve customer operational issues; monitor and maintain budget expense details against assigned accounts.
- Protecting Accounts: Oversee client communication to ensure operational alignment; document account plans and forecasts; manage deployment readiness and resource alignment.
- Special Projects: Planning program event operations based on costs, to develop and manage event marketing projects.
- Coordinate with Client Services Manager on project execution and client relations management.
- Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent job-related experiencerequired
- 1-2 years of experience in the applicable field (i.e. CPG industry, sales and marketing agency, Customer, or Client)
- Experience in managing projects and/or events, client communications and deliverables, and project budgets.
- Demonstrated record of building and utilizing cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the company.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
The Company is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on account status: analyze account performance and contractual status data (e.g. compliance, inventory out of stock, consumer engagement data, etc.); research customer or account business health and other qualification variables that quantify risk or opportunity (e.g. retail market trends, individual shopper trends, etc.); generate reports on event readiness and business performance as scheduled or on demand (e.g. capacity reports, product procurement reports, event activation reports and summaries, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer operational issues: revise inaccurate data entry; solicit and gain required approval, expedite customer involvement, or identify internal operations issues for escalation
- Monitor and maintain budget expense details against assigned accounts ensuring financial compliance, reporting, invoicing and reconciliation on projects and with business forecasts
- Oversee client communication to ensure operational alignment. Directs communication on upcoming events towards customers' executive associates and company's field associates to ensure operational integrity to plan. Drafting all necessary operational communication each day to meet operational deadline and activation requirements.
- Document account plans and forecasts: assess activities to plan; monitor and update budget and revenue forecasts and manage event requirements in PTS to ensure accuracy in event activations; log activities to track progress against the plan
- Manage deployment readiness and resource alignment: ensure accurate understanding of mutually agreed client deliverables (e.g., terms and conditions, service-level agreements) and ensure knowledge is dispersed amongst personnel engaged in post-sale activity (e.g., operations, field execution); act as the focal point for event education , preparation and activation across assigned individual geographies.
- Planning program event operations based off costs, to develop and manage event marketing projects.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
- Travel is an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is not an essential duty or function of this job.
- Travel up to 20 %
Education Level: (Required) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in event promotion-consumer products, retailer, brand, or agency
- Experience managing projects and/or events, client communications and deliverables, project budgets and expenses
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Team building Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare report
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- PTS, proprietary Client software, and possibly INSTEP
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or