Part Time Alcohol Brand Ambassador
Are you a beer, wine, and spirit enthusiast? We are hiring vibrant and energetic individuals to represent the top brands of beer, wine, and spirits in the market today! If you enjoy meeting new people, then our part time Alcohol Brand Ambassador job is the perfect fit for you. As a Brand Ambassador, your responsibilities include engaging and educating consumers on our client’s products while increasing retail sales during in-store events. Join this exciting and growing industry and be part of a team that is best in class for alcohol promotions.
Things to consider:
- Must be over 21 and be willing to conduct Adult Beverage (alcohol) demonstrations; Company will provide training and certification course upon hire.
- Shifts can range from 4-6 hours taking place Thursday - Sunday
- Competitive pay rates
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers’ needs and interests to best recommend products.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous experience as server, bartender or have worked with alcohol preferred.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- RASC a plus, will train and pay for certification of qualified candidates.
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Brand Ambassador generates excitement, brand awareness, and increases product sales through event sampling and promotion. The individual will interact with consumers, clients, customers, and is responsible for understanding and implementing promotional techniques. This position will perform a wide range of activities ranging from brand promotion, training, product merchandising, and selling of products and services.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Brand Awareness & Sales:
- Create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing product and demonstrating product features.
- Interaction with consumers through sampling/distributing products and creating brand awareness and positive impressions.
- Responsible for ensuring brand talking points are communicated effectively with consumers.
- Seek sales opportunities in departments throughout the store and other venues to maximize sales and sales of related attachments.
Event Set-up and Breakdown:
- Responsible for event set-up, sampling, and program breakdown.
- Ensure demonstration area is clean, organized, and correctly set up according to the instructions provided.
- Communicate pro-actively with event Supervisor.
- Accurately complete and timely submit HR paperwork and reports online; call reports, expense reports (if applicable), training certification quizzes, etc... Participate in mandatory on-line training and conference calls (paid).
- Attends initial training via on-line and conference call (specific date still TBD) as well as possible ongoing monthly product training, team meetings, client trainings, etc… (Paid) as a requirement.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
Education Level: (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Click here to enter text.
-Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work effectively with management
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to make oral presentations
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Administrative Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work may be performed in an office, field, retail store, or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws including Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinances. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.