- Over a month ago
Position: Threat Analyst
Reports To: The Customer and Program Manager
Clearance Type: Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
Work Location: Washington, DC and Reston, VA
Advantage SCI is seeking a Threat Analyst to be considered for employment. Individual will serve as a subject matter expert and a member of Global Security Division. The analyst will be responsible for the collection and analysis of all sources intelligence and counterintelligence data to determine foreign intelligence service, criminal, and terrorist threats to current and future Areas of Operations (AOs) and accurately assess threat levels for planned GSD activities. The analyst will routinely interact with DIA, DoD and IC Counter Terrorism elements as part of detailed link analysis of threat reporting to assist in determining potential nexus to terrorist or extremist threats against agency assets and operations. Conduct liaison to further access to relevant intelligence related to GSD mission needs. The analyst will assist team members in the preparation of threat advisories, and protective intelligence threat assessments of DIA sites, personnel, operations, and leadership. Obtain short-term and long-term metrics on threat reporting for areas of interest. Participate in internal mission briefs and sync meetings to disseminate relevant threat reporting.
- 5-8 years' experience with threat analysis and evaluation.
- Must be knowledgeable of and experience with analytical tools to acquire information relevant to threats from hostile intelligence services, foreign criminal entities, and terrorist organizations.
- Must be able to work in an interactive customer environment with some supervision.
- Must possess strong administrative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to provide comprehensive presentations (both oral and written) to support GSD missions and educate GSD officers on threats prior to operational activities.
- Ability to analyze terrorist threat data and identify asymmetrical threats to US operations or projects.
- Possess a TS/SCI and successfully passing CI Poly.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral reporting skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and customers across geographically dispersed sites.
- Experience working in DIA a plus.
- Must have a valid certification of completion in PII and Cyber Awareness Challenge from Information Assurance Support Environment (Only valid within 30 days of hire). To obtain the certification, visit http://iase.disa.mil/eta/.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach daily
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
- Noise level: Low to moderate
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)
Real EstateView all jobs at Advantage SCI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?