PT Executive Assistant
Advantage SCI Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: PT Executive Assistant
Reports To: CHTO and Program Manager
Work Location: Washington, DC
Advantage SCI, LLC is a government contracting firm providing defense and national security services globally to protect our nation from hostile threats such as espionage, terrorism, and cyber security threats. We provide consulting, training, and staffing to government, industry, and academia. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work in Washington, D.C. for approximately 30 hours per week.
The Executive Assistant role is a key support position for the company supporting a government agency's Chief Health Technology Officer executive and other members of the Senior Executive Team.
Summary of duties includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a government agency's Chief Health Technology Officer executive and support staff including providing direction and assistance to ensure smooth operation of the staff.
- Provide Monthly Progress Reports (MOR) in electronic form in Microsoft Word and/or Project formats
- Identify any problems identified in the MPR and a description of how the problems were resolved. Provide an explanation including their plan and timeframe for resolving the issue. Maintain communications with the government customer accordingly so that issues that arise are transparent to all parties
- Provide assistive translation & disability support of the CHTO executive with voice and real-time logistics support which can include interceding directly when needed.
- Act as a liaison between various offices and the government customer's leadership and other key Administration and Staff Offices.
- Schedule appointments and maintenance of CHTO calendar or work to coordinate senior staff calendars ensuring office representation when CHTO is absent or unavailable.
- File management for CHTO Monthly Team Schedule, Presentations, Newsletters and Executive Taskers Files to be maintained on SharePoint Site.
- Maintain Master Action item tracking and response primarily for CHTO
- Send, receive and/or reply to official correspondence as designated by the CHTO through email updates and assignments.
- Schedule appointments and provide maintenance of CHTO calendar.
- Prepare/print of briefing materials estimated at six presentations per year.
- Plan events (business and technical meetings) for the CHTO or his senior staff delegee.
- Prepare CHTO travel requests and logistical arrangements to include monitoring and recording of expenditures and filing claims for reimbursements.
- Coordinate executive participation in events that the CHTO or his senior staff delegee participates in. Approximately, 18 events occur per year.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk for up to 30 minutes at a time at a rapid pace
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs two to three times per week
- Must be able to stand for long periods at times
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Noise level: Low to moderate
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)
- Must have at a minimum, a Bachelors' Degree
- Must be able to pass a Background Investigation and obtain a Secret Clearance
- Experience as a senior-level SME/Analyst
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language Expert knowledge and abilities in the areas of Administrative Assistant (specifically within the healthcare domain), Analytics, and Data Management.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Extensive experience in the industry standard tools and processes used to support a large-scale healthcare system.
- Experience within a healthcare environment is required.
- Must have specific experience in program management for persons with disabilities and/or business requirements analysis.
BusinessView all jobs at Advantage SCI