Antiterrorism Force Protection
Position: Antiterrorism Force Protection
Reports To: The Customer and Program Manager
Clearance Type: Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
Work Location: Washington, DC and Reston, VA
Advantage SCI is seeking an Antiterrorism Force Protection (ATFP) Specialist to be considered for employment. Individual will serve as a subject matter expert in ATFP program. In cooperation with other team members, the ATFP specialist assists with day-to-day operational activities, including mission planning: coordinating with Defense Attaché Service (DAS), elements of DAS, Department of State Diplomatic Security, Force Protection Detachments (FPD). Verifies Foreign Clearance Guide (FCG) requirements and assist FPB in completing all of the general entry requirements from the FCG. Ensure that all training and all medical entry requirements are completed for all travelers. Submit Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) requests on unclassified networks. Submit Security Clearance Access Requests. Participate in Internal Mission Briefings. Collects and analyzes all sources intelligence and counterintelligence data to determine foreign intelligence service interests in sensitive research or technologies receive intelligence and threat briefs. Obtain short-term and long-term metrics from customers. Assists with AT Policy, tracking of Force Protection Condition (FPCON) and Random AT Measures (RAM). Supports trend analysis reports, self-assessment AT reviews, tracks and supports AT training/exercises. Shall be required to travel in support of threat and vulnerability assessments of government facilities and assets.
- Two (2) years of experience in DoD force protection operations.
- Must be knowledgeable of the risk assessment and vulnerability assessment processes.
- Must possess detailed knowledge of and experience with DOD2000. l 6 and Interagency Security Committee (ISC) Risk Management Process requirements.
- Must be able to work in an interactive customer environment with some supervision.
- Must possess strong administrative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze terrorist threat data and identify asymmetrical threats to US operations or projects.
- Ability to develop mitigating solutions for identified threats and advocate implementation of DoD ATFP programs and objectives.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Possess a TS/SCI and successfully passing CI Poly.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral reporting skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and customers across geographically dispersed sites.
- Experience working in DIA a plus.
- Must have a valid certification of completion in PII and Cyber Awareness Challenge from Information Assurance Support Environment (Only valid within 30 days of hire). To obtain the certification, visit http://iase.disa.mil/eta/.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach daily
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
- Noise level: Low to moderate
Advantage SCI, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246 Prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees treated, without regard to race, sex, color, genetic information, religion, or national origin. (Enforcement Agency: U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)
Advantage SCIReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.