Are you looking for an exciting new career in manufacturing? Staffmark is here to help. We are currently searching for a Warehouse Packaging Associates in Gorham, ME. This opportunity is contract with the possibility to go full time with the company.
Starting Pay Rate: $11.00/hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am- 3:00pm (Overtime as needed)
Essential Job Tasks
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for assisting with a variety of jobs. Your day to day duties will include:
- Pack customer orders meeting customer expectations
- Verify customer order and product being packed match
- Visually inspect for defective product or materials during packaging process and remove any that do not meet the level of quality expected.
- Make necessary adjustments as required by product specifications
- Meet or exceed posted production hourly rates
- Maintain a clean, uncluttered workplace performing TPM and 6S as scheduled
- Attend training to maintain and/or increase skills and help train others as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- High-energy, self- motivated team player with good communication skills
- Basic shop math and familiarity with fractional (imperial) & metric-based measurement systems
- Moderate to heavy lifting up to 50 lbs mans
- Reliable and flexible with ours worked, including weekends and overtime
- Ability to read and write English; understand and comprehend instructions for safety and quality
Ready to Get Started?
Are you ready to apply? Complete our online application at www.staffmark.com. If you have questions or need assistance please email 135878CorningKennebunkME@staffmark.com
Why Choose Staffmark?
Every year, thousands of job seekers choose Staffmark. Using a network of hundreds of branches nationwide, our staffing professionals pride themselves on quickly placing qualified candidates into positions that fit their skills. Staffmark has earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving the American Staffing Association’s Best of Staffing® Client Award eight years in a row.
Benefits with Staffmark:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Referral bonuses
- Unparalleled support from your Staffmark team
Staffmark is proud to be military friendly and veteran ready.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.