Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical equipment has an opening for a Technical Writer to work onsite in Fort Worth, TX. This is initially a 12 month contract opportunity and has potential to extend beyond that.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
This Technical Writer will provide coordination, tracking, and planning for all document approvals for a large tech transfer project. This role will review and edit a large volume of documents in order to ensure proper grammar, font, alignment, references to steps, etc. Documents may include Standard Operating Procedures, Validation Protocols, Forms or Logsheets, Policies, and any other GMP-related document. This role will work closely with Document Control Specialists and the Operations authors/owners.
Specific Project Assignments:
• Project tracking and coordination in relation to documents
• All technical writing relating to the tech transfer into Project Ft Worth
• Support the Workstream Leads in the creation and optimization of the GMP documents,
• Ensure all project tracking is consolidated in one master project plan.
• Work with Operations, Research & Development, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, Procurement and other stakeholders to deliver upon the project scope and timeline.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience in technical, legal, research writing, along with planning/coordination experience.
• Adherence to Quality Systems and Good Manufacturing Practices with proper attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work in a professional, multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team as a group leader, facilitator, or participant.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Software: MS Office Suite, Word and Outlook
• Ability to work within an electronic document management system
• Understanding of FDA and Health Canada regulatory requirements
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 905329