This position will support business units in managing their procedure and customer-facing communications updates, managing the document processing workflow and assisting with special projects. The ideal candidate will have prior experience researching and preparing written communications.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Maintain change request repository of procedure document updates
- Maintain customer-facing communications repository
- Partner with Corporate Manuals for document editing, branding and customer friendly adherence
- Manage small projects for broad procedure updates
- Develop procedures, job aids, reference materials
- 2+ years of experience researching and preparing written communications
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BS/BA degree or higher in a communication focused field such as English, communications, or journalism
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.