The primary purpose of the Technical Recruiter is to support clients through the recruitment of talent for temporary and direct hire opportunities. Recruitment includes activities such as sourcing, recruiting, pre-screening, and interviewing potential talent for long term temporary high end IT and/or Engineering openings, as assigned. Technical Recruiters will also check references and qualify candidate's technical skills and experience with required platforms or certifications to ascertain candidate qualification for client assignments. The Technical Recruiter may work in a branch environment or may be embedded in the client environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform recruiting activities, including but not limited to, social media recruiting, job board recruiting, networking, job fair attendance and direct sourcing, while adhering to all minimum KPIs for Financial and Activity metrics.
- Conduct thorough interviews, background investigations and testing to maintain a pool of skilled talent at all times.
- Verify specific technical skills and knowledge of candidates to validate qualification for client assignments and determine if the candidates are eligible for submittal.
- Act as a liaison between the client and candidates to assist in scheduling interviews and required assessments for assignments.
- Partner with the Advantage Resourcing legal department to manage and qualify 3rd Party, 1099, and Corp to Corp transactions for selected talent to ensure all of the appropriate legal documents are executed and financial requirements met.
- Communicate with client to determine talent pay rates, client bill rates, start dates.
- Extend offers of employment for client assignments
- Regularly contact existing clients for the purpose of making them aware of the availability of skilled employees with the technical qualifications that they typically seek.
- Manage active talent pool: extend offers, conduct performance evaluations, communicate changes in assignments, provide counseling to improve job performance and end assignments.
- Develop methods of obtaining additional business from existing clients. Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Keep abreast of new businesses within the marketplace and make timely initial contact. Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company.
- Keep abreast of new technology and certifications in the IT and/or Engineering industry. Interact regularly with the sales and operations staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients and talent.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to increase market share.
- Participate in civic and professional organizations including those focused on IT and/or Engineering for the purpose of developing sales leads and additional business.
- Maintain required documentation and reporting required by the business or direct manager.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic employment law and engage with Corporate support teams (Human Resources, Legal, Client Service, etc.) to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and to resolve issues.
- Special projects as assigned by Manager.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.