The Manager of Supply Chain will be responsible for production scheduling, capacity review material usage and Supplier management. Additionally, the Manager will be responsible for oversite and direction of a team that includes purchasing, inventory control and shipping & receiving. The person in this position will play a major hands-on role in the overall success of the Operations Team with the goal of creating exceptional customer service He/she will be responsible for use of ERP systems and demand forecasting models to ensure on-time availability of all manufacturing supplies and components, also driving efforts to significantly improve physical inventory management practices and accuracy. This position interfaces regularly with representatives from Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following -
Developing, supporting, and monitoring departmental objectives towards the goal of achieving the annual Company Operating Plan.
- Utilizing Epicor ERP system to manage the following:
- Parts status and inventory accuracy
- Manufacturing activities (including scheduling and releasing work orders)
- Resource planning
- Bills of Material and costing information
- S&OP introduction
- Managing Inventory levels to minimize production risk while maximizing inventory turns.
- Identifying and driving adoption of Key Performance Indicators as they apply to Supply Chain success, as well as providing input to KPIs as they apply to Manufacturing success.
- Management of supplier relationships and development of partnerships to ensure efficient use of resources and effective material and component supply practices.
Monitoring open Purchase Orders and Stock Status reports and expediting order fulfillment to ensure on time delivery
- Arranging International shipments and verifying accuracy of all documentation.
- Maintaining strong relationships and communications with European warehousing and distribution
partners, and internal/external commercial teams to support inventory replenishment needs, international supply shipments, and special projects as necessary to assure 100% Customer Service
- Leading the internal initiative to implement and maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system, including ERP transaction accuracy, physical inventory events, and cycle counting as appropriate
- Other projects, assignments, and duties as required
Proven experience managing a Supply Chain team with a strong leadership track record.
- Solid knowledge of Supply Chain and Materials Management Systems
- Ability to prioritize departmental activities set effective (SMART) goals and objectives in line with overall corporate strategy
- Ability to interpret data and make including appropriate personnel where needed.; exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Ability to forge positive relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of management and with all departments
- Show initiative by undertaking self-development activities, seeking increased responsibilities, and taking advantage of learning opportunities
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business or a Supply Chain related field
- Minimum five years of Supply Chain management experience in Medical Device industry
- Association membership (APICS or other) preferred
- Strong ERP system experience
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Must speak and understand English proficiently
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.