Job title: Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Kent, WA
Duration: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyzes, formats and uploads customer forecasts into ERP system.
· Assists sales and other buyers with corrective action as to why shortages have occurred.
· Supports senior management with procurement related metrics and other ad-hoc analysis.
· Prepares Procurement related reports for management as required in support of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or Targets-To-Improve (TTIs).
· Works with accounting on slow-moving analysis and recommends actions and activities to minimize slow moving accumulation. Follows up on action items assigned through factory.
· Monitors, analyzes and modifies ERP configuration strategies to optimize balance of inventory and customer service levels.
· Assists planning in analyzing customer trends resulting from demand plan to develop a long-range capacity plan.
· Effectively contributes to any program changes to ERP system.
· Supports and/or drives Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP or SIOP) as well as supports Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Supply Chain Operating Systems (SCOS) initiatives and activities per guidance from plant management and corporate Supply Chain.
· A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
· Strong materials management skills including Planning and Scheduling, Inventory Control, Transactional Management, General Forecasting including Forecast processes, techniques, and/or software experience as well as Critical thinking and problem solving capability.
· Strong project management skills.
· Exceptional negotiation skills.
· An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
· Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, suppliers, and employees. Portrays a positive and professional image. Ability to establish relations with a wide range of personalities, cultural backgrounds and educational levels.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to job-related situations.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
· Excellent knowledge of SAP (preferred) or other ERP systems, as well as manufacturing process and procedures, and the ability to share this knowledge with others.
· Computer skills – General MS-Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are mandatory; advanced skills in MS Office including MS-Access are beneficial.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (Business, Supply Chain, or Technical preferred).
· APICS/ISM/Supply Chain certification or willingness to complete first 3 modules of APICS certification program (or equivalent) within two years of employment is preferred.
· A minimum of one (1) to three (3) of progressive experience in professional Materials position(s) is desired. Cable and electronic component purchasing experience desired.
· Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement