Advantage Resourcing Sunnyvale, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advantage Resourcing has an opening for a Supplier Engineer for our client in Sunnyvale, CA
JOB TITLE: SUPPLIER ENGINEER
The mission of Supplier Engineering is to ensure high quality and stable delivery of purchased production components from suppliers operating under robust quality systems to maximize Patient Value.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Validate Supplier processes
• Document Supplier Change Requests in SAP.
• Execute Engineering Change Orders using Agile.
• Request supplier data such as Cpk, Correlation, Gage R&R etc.
• Investigate and resolve Supplier related non-conformances; includes the following:
Incoming quality inspection failures
Failures during assembly
• BS degree in Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years Supplier Engineering, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• In-depth analytical and trouble-shooting skills, and inspection and test techniques
• Experience in evaluating and supporting Supplier-related issues
• Ability to read and interpret detailed specification drawings and communicate technical information
• Strong knowledge of quality systems and compliance to help suppliers resolve major audit findings.
• Advanced computer experience using Windows, MS Office Suite, SAP (or other ERP system), and Agile (or other document control system)
• Ability to travel to suppliers on an as needed basis – domestic and international (max travel per quarter is 15%)
• Knowledge of root cause analysis, Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) or Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR).
• Strong Knowledge of 21 CFR part 820 and ISO 13485 (experience in auditing suppliers to these standards and working with suppliers to resolve audit findings.)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.