Stand Up Forklift Operator
Advantage Resourcing Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffmark is hiring 10 Stand Up Forklift Operators for client in North Houston. In this role as a Stand Up Forklift Operator you will be pulling and shipping merchandise from the warehouse to meet customer satisfaction.
Training is 1-2 weeks Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
After training must be flexible to work either assigned shift (client will determine shift based on needs)
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm
Mon- Fri 5:00am - 2:00pm
Sun - Thur 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Load, unload, move, locate, relocate and/or stack merchandise in a safe, accurate, and orderly manner using a pick or other power equipment.
- Ensure racks are efficiently used by moving product as necessary to free up space and to ensure product protection from damage.
- Assist in physical inventories as required by supervisor.
- Ensure all paperwork concerning the pulling of merchandise is completed correctly and turned in on time according to procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1- 2 years experience operating stand up forklift
- Requires an efficient, detailed-oriented person who can be responsive in a deadline and results driven environment.
- Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs. or more with assistance.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to communicate in the English language in both speech and writing.
- Demonstrates a customer focus.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
Transportation and Storage