Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document imaging equipment and related software. Also operates High volume mail management systems. Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail systems in digital format. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
• Operating high volume document imaging systems.
• Operating document image handling software
• Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files
• Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols
• Accessing document management systems via established protocols
• Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
• Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
• Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
• Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
• Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
• May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
• Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site. - Maintains daily meter and service logs.
• May travel between customers buildings.
• Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
• Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
• Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
• Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
• May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
• May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
• May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
• May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
• May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
• Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
• Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
• Performs filing duties, which may include purging and archiving old documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Pay: $15.14 hr.
Location: Miami, FL
Contract: 4 months (could run longer)
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard toward race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status in regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or membership in other legally protected classes. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.