Senior Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a seasoned Business Systems Technology Associate for a 12-month contractual opportunity (strong potential to extend to 24 months) with our client in Summit, NJ. In this role, you will be required to enable the rapid delivery of solutions for the Product and Employee Trade Surveillance group.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Acts as a liaison between EIT and business partner organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved via technical solutions.
- Work with team members to Create, Update, and distribute Business Requirement Documents, Functional System Design Documents, and Process Flow documents
- Work with business and development team members to analyze and refine business requirements to a greater level of detail.
- Customer Due Diligence, WFS Market Surveillance and CIB Metrics. Needs experience with FINRA, SEC and other regulations
- 7+ years in Technology projects
- Act as Business Analyst to liaison between Actimize developers and Compliance business
- Skilled in business analysis and writing documents like scope, BRD (Business Requirements Documents) etc.
- Knowledge of Compliance and Securities regulations like SEC, FINRA, Capital Markets etc.
- Knowledge of Product, Employee and Trade Surveillance industry best practices
- Working knowledge of Actimize RCM (Risk Case Manager) User Interface, reports, alerts and blotters
- Experience on agile and SDLC projects
- Prefer Scrum Master experience/certification
- MS-Office, Jira, Confluence and similar tools
- Good communication (written, verbal) and Project management experience
- Prefer knowledge of SQL to run simple queries and reports
- Participate in Testing (functional, user acceptance and validating production deployments)
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified Talent that are the right fit for each company.
This is Hire Thinking.