Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Scientist in Manufacturing Sciences for our client in Pleasanton, CA.
Key Roles Responsibilities:
- Work with team to investigate trends, performs statistical analysis to analyze the trends, conduct root cause analysis, provide recommendation and implement corrective action for processes.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing department.
- Assist practical process improvement efforts that improve the manufacturability of the product.
- Work with team in troubleshooting instruments/processes.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives concurrently to meet product as well as process release/transfer timelines.
- Collaborate with departments across the organization such as suppliers, operations, logistics, QA, EHS, and R&D to resolve technical issues and support products.
- Work with instruments that are used for oligonucleotide manufacturing such as oligonucleotide synthesizer, HPLC, MS, Spectrophotometer, PAGE, liquid handlers.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports to manager, extended R&D teams, and senior leadership.
- Perform other responsibilities to support the needs of the department, as assigned.
- B.S. or M.S. with a minimum of 4 years of related experience in oligonucleotide manufacturing.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate processes, timelines and schedules clearly.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and being flexible to meet changing priorities.
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications
- Work in an office and laboratory/manufacturing environment
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.