Remote/ Pharma/ Med Device / Program/ Project Manager
Advantage Resourcing Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. We are seeking a Program/ Project Manager with a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams, influencing business partners and get results through others.
JOB TITLE: Pharma/ Med Device / Remote / Program/ Project Manager
Location: Ideally Fremont, CA or OR – Remote work is an option
Duration: 12 plus months
Local candidates are preferred
HIRING MANAGER CRITICAL SKILLS:
- Solid ability to lead complex projects and virtual project teams.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and balance sophisticated and routine work activities.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification recommended.
- 10 year industry experience;
- 5+ years in Project/Program Management
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment is required.
- Advanced understanding of design control quality standards and regulatory compliance requirements for medical device or diagnostics (ex. 510K submissions).
- Experience in developing Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDMs) Tests, Infectious Disease Tests, Toxicology Tests, QC Controls, or Companion Diagnostic test is preferred.
- Strong understanding of product development challenges and methods for resolution.
- Proficient in MS Project and/or Smartsheets scheduling tools
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.