This position requires you to work from the companies office in Monroe/West Monroe, La.
Remote Access Computer Technician
- Diagnose and repair equipment, including printers and personal computers
- Service equipment according to established preventive maintenance schedule
- Maintain accurate updated records of preventive maintenance
- Maintain accurate records of time and materials required to perform repairs and service
- Operate tools and equipment according to prescribed safety procedures
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing and carrying
- Partner with current team in supporting, training, and developing end user abilities
- Answer calls or tickets to support end users with applications, hardware, software, and networking issues
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems in person and remotely, resolving and documenting solutions
- Windows OS Desktop image creation, re-installation and OS hardening
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals
- Software upgrades and installation
- PC Imaging and configuration
- Call vendors for warranty and troubleshooting issues
- Willingness to learn new products/solutions (e.g. Firewalls, Servers, Storage, Access Points, etc)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- 2 years minimum experience providing technical support (preferred)
- PC, Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365, mobile devices
- Intermediate networking skills including: troubleshooting network problems, PC connectivity and debugging, DNS, DHCP, networked printers, file shares
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS
- PC imaging and configuration
- Tech must be comfortable with all facets of PC, laptop hardware, setup and maintenance; including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC's, printers, and other PC accessories
- Ability to work productively in teams and independently
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.