Advantage Resourcing Raymond, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Review individual accessory part design ,confirm the parts meet the design intent or drawing.
- Responsible for installation of prototype accessory parts on development vehicles to validate fit\finish & function. Demonstrated ability to read and understand Drawings and Specifications to identify key quality characteristics of part design.
- Per plan, conduct Quality based visits to Suppliers to ensure developmental and mass production quality.
- BS Degree in ME/EE.
- Engineer with over 2 years of engineering experience in verification of required components per specialty (concept, static & dynamic specification confirmation, component installation and negotiation capability when required).
- Extensive experience using quality Inspection tools ( Ex. micrometers, dial gauges, fixturing equipment) is required.
- Physical Requirements
- Activity - Bending : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Crouching : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Lift / Carry 25 lbs : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Lift/Carry 50 lbs : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Push/Pull Equipment : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Reaching : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Sitting : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Standing : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Stooping : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Activity - Walking : 3 (3 - Moderately Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert)
- Exposure To - Combustible Liquids : Yes
- Exposure To - Compressed Gases : Yes
- Exposure To - Extreme Temperatures : Yes
- Exposure To - Flammable Gases : Yes
- Physical Abilities - Drive Car : Yes
- Physical Abilities - Ride Motorcycle : Yes
- Physical Abilities - See in Full Spectrum Color : Yes
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.