Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical equipment has an opening for an IT Project Manager to work onsite in Andover, MA. This is initially a 12 month contract opportunity with the potential to extend beyond that.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
Responsibilities include the following:
• Support Project Sponsor in developing Business Case
• Support Project Sponsor in managing the RFP process
• Gather and agree on project objectives and requirements
• Define and agree on Quality & Validation requirements
• Develop the Scope and Project Plan
• Define and agree on project team structure and composition
• Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
• Perform Risk assessment & Issues management
• Ensure the defined quality standards are met
• Ensure timely and effective communication and reporting to team members and stakeholders
• Track activities and project progress
• Manage external specialists and monitor sub-contractors services
• Manage project scope, budget and forecast
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Relevant Bachelor Degree level qualification plus post graduate degree, or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of Project Management experience, across various business industries and technologies
• PM certification (i.e. PMP, PMI-ACP) highly desirable
• Understanding of Testing Management process and methodologies
• Experience in business case development and RFP development process
• Experience in managing budgets and effective resource management
• Demonstrated knowledge in SDLC and specific PM methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Sprints, RAD)
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 541901