Project Manager II
Advantage Resourcing Andover, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location: Remote – Must be willing to work Eastern or Central Time Zones
Hourly Rate: Up to $55hr depending on experience
- Come join our team! We currently have an exciting Remote opportunity for a Project Manager with a PMP Certification to play a key role in understand the requirements, status, risks, and issues at the project level and then reporting this into the overall Workstream Program to ensure continue benefit delivery aligned to the expected outcome. (Possibility of Temp-to-Perm).
- Project Manager to be responsible for working with a number of local initiatives and projects within the Orthopedics Customer Supply Performance.
- To play a key role in understand the requirements, status, risks, and issues at the project level and then reporting this into the overall Workstream Program to ensure continue benefit delivery aligned to the expected outcome.
- Define the detailed scope of work, objectives, and success criteria for the projects in collaboration with Business Lead/Program Manager and key business stakeholders (15%)
- To collaborate with the Business Lead and other team members to hold and run the meetings to develop project plans and present them to senior management before starting the project and during project lifetime (15%)
- To closely monitor projects being in scope to ensure that they remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to the plan, highlighting issues and managing solutions supported by RAID logs. (25 %)
- Create and manage projects dependency tracker to ensure the impact at a Program level is understood based on any project level changes (15%)
- Create Program dashboards/scorecards to present an overall view for management and key stakeholders, highlighting major risks and escalating issues as appropriate to facilitate decision making (20%)
- In Collaboration with Workstream Lead set up the Governance and controls to drive efficiency, control and consistency at Project, Program, and organizational level (10%)
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e., feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification required.
- NO LESS than 5 years of experience as a dedicated project manager.
- Must have Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, etc. experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of dedicated project manager experience OR Associate Degree w/ 7+ years of dedicated project manager experience
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.