Project Management Analyst PMA
Advantage Resourcing Dearborn, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
• Adequate experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
• Preferred experience with Agile software delivery and releases.
• Broad understanding of embedded systems and development milestones, vehicle architecture connectivity, cloud connectivity and integration, backend enterprise systems integration and mobile applications integration to develop x-functional program level gives / gets and project planning. Assertiveness Leadership Self-Motivation Diplomacy Maturity Integrity
• Ability to analyze launch issues, Market Launch hard rocks and co-ordinate with Cross functional teams for status reviews and issue resolution.
• Perform product reflection, lessons learnt and standardization of process for new market connectivity launches.
• 5+ years managing small to large enterprise programs including experience managing concurrent programs requiring extensive x-functional integration.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.