Project Management Analyst Lead PMA
Advantage Resourcing Dearborn, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (experience in agile methodologies is a plus)
• Proven track record seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills, problem solving, and organization skills
• Strong interpersonal, teaming, and communication skills
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including SharePoint
• Demonstrable experience creating materials to facilitate strategic talent discussions for C-level executives (preferred)
• Crafting communications artifacts
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.