Advantage Resourcing Plymouth, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $78,000 Yearly
- Coordinate all launch activities for dedicated area to ensure hand-over to production
- Lead a cross-functional project team
- Core team member and gateway participant starting the GW1
- Identifying organization gaps and initiate mitigation measures
- Coordinate slow build, production trials, fast build and R@R Events
- Develop and coordinate robust ramp-up plans and training
- Preparing regular launch status report and escalate roadblocks
- Providing project back-up in high risk situations
- Provide lessons learned and continuous improvement activities
- Manage engineering changes
- Bachelors degree in technical studies
- Approx. 3 years work experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1-3 years experience in project management tools and procedures
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing principals
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes (including PFMEA, control plan and other relevant quality tools)
- Good communication skills and able to address different audiences and all levels of organizations and customers
- Experience with program launch's in automotive
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.