Product Engineer Components
Advantage Resourcing Melvindale, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Develop / Maintain Specifications and Release in VSEM (PSD, SPSS), and review/approve component high-level design documents
• Champion Technical Design Reviews, solicit feedback from all stakeholders, ensure buy-in from Privacy/Legal, Security, Safety (if required) in addition to functional and other feature owners.
• Maintain open requirements issue list. Review, track and track issue change requests when necessary and champion process
• Create and Maintain Feature / Enabler FMEA and quality documentation and ensure DVP captures test cases from both requirements and FMEA documentation (P-Diagrams, Boundary Diagrams, & FMEAs for highly integrated systems)
• Provide product support, evaluating quality and aiding to triage issues to determine root cause
• Manage Key Performance Indicator dashboards, tracking metrics and providing critical feedback around customer experience
• Experience drafting requirements and specifications for feature or product
• Ability to translate feature requirements into test/verification methods
• Experience working with Bluetooth and NFC protocols, standards, other transports (BLE
• Familiarity with vehicle component-level system integration, vehicle CAN, Ethernet networks.
• Familiarity with mobile device software & hardware platforms.
• Experience creating Failure Mode Avoidance documentation such as P-Diagrams, Boundary Diagrams, & FMEAs for highly integrated systems.
• Experience in application, architecture design; design/delivery of complex integration solutions and some practical programming experience.
• Experience working with complex vehicle systems with 2 or more interfacing components
• Experience with tools like CANylzer, Bluetooth Sniffer, CANoe
• Verification experience collecting CAN logs, Bluetooth logs, webserver logs
• Demonstrated experience analyzing logs and determining root cause
• 1-2 years of experience with mobile app development
• 1-2 years of Bluetooth Low Energy integration and development experience
• 5 years + experience in product engineering, business analyst, application architecture or software development.
• Various experience supporting 2 or more areas: in-vehicle embedded telematics technology, body & security electronic systems, IT backend / cloud-based systems
• Strong communication and team player skills; able to work globally across diverse cultures.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for overall architecture, application design.
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and ability to work under aggressive timelines and sporadic heavy workloads.
• Possess sustainability against changing demand from internal & external business requirements.
• Engineering degree preferred
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.