• Client Relationship Management: Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process
• Provide on-going end user training on equipment
• Services Delivery: Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications. Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities.
• Provide IP address support
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
• Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery for onsite support
• Contact service as required
• Utilize web-based applications as required to include Service Call Handling
• Accurate call reporting on Equipment in designated systems
• Remote Service call onsite support Driving (if required for duties)
• Download and install printer drivers on end-user equipment
• Perform printer mapping to PC as required
• Escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource
• Physical as well as remote device management and control
• Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc)
• Monitor/apply current software updates/patches On site contact for remote solve resolutions requiring technical expertise
• Perform remote device monitoring and remote solve
• Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the DOS calculator
• Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
• Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
• Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
• Manage and maintain on-site parts inventory using PM4
• Lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Read, write and follow basic English instructions
• Customer service and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Perform duties with minimal supervision
• Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training provided
• Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
• Coordinate work tasks to ensure fulfillment of SOWs
• Track and report account information as required
• 1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment printing issues
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.