The candidate will engage in research within multiple computer systems and reports related to assigned cases. The objective of the research is to gather missing information to appropriately close assigned tasks.
Peer training is expected. Basic report writing in assigned tools required. Professional communication with the customer is expected. Work is completed in both an independent and team environment.
- ServiceNow ticket handling/management
- Generating and using reports in ServiceNow
- Working through a backlog of tickets, vetting tickets, rerouting, etc.
- Researching ticket history using assigned tools and reports to move tasks forward
- Interpreting information using Excel
- Speaking to customers after verifying their ticket and recommending devices
- Coordinating with the field technicians to ensure they're getting to the customer's site on time to install the recommend device
- Communication with client's end users
- Performs asset audits comparing device information in multiple systems
- There is no technical troubleshooting involved in this role
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant technologies and customer environments
- Strong experience working on a computer
- Experience using MS Excel
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience working in ServiceNow or another ticketing tool
- Technical background from a help desk role or desktop support background
- Advanced ability to work within ServiceNow to validate and route tickets to the appropriate locations
- Ability to generate and read reports in ServiceNow
- Ability to work with data in Excel including run macros
- Be able to make device recommendations based off the ticket information
- Ability to stay organized and complete assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Superior relationship and customer facing skills
Applies skilled foundation of the role to assignments within the scope of the role. Uses concepts acquired through on the job training, education, or previous experience. Employs expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis, and recommendations in support of team efforts. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.