The Design Detailer has responsibility to support Senior Designer from concept phase to start of production (SOP). The main product focus is Door Systems and includes activity in the following areas: creation of new and/or revising existing drawings and light design work with consideration given to system integration, packaging environments and tooling requirements; interfacing with internal teams, suppliers and customers; and supporting purchasing, sales, testing and production.
Detailed job responsibilities:
• Create detail drawings to Door Systems drawing standard.
• Support Senior / Lead Designers in the design of Window Regulators, Inside and Outside Handles and other miscellaneous Door Hardware components.
• Utilize NX and CATIA CAD applications (self-driven online training available if only experienced in one system)
• Utilize TeamCenter PLM system to manage CAD data.
• Operate 3D printer and manage printer workload (training provided)
• Education: Degree (Associate or BSc) or College Diploma in Product Design or Mechanical Engineering
• Trained in either UG/NX or Catia V5 (both preferred).
• Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks given strong direction
• Excellent oral & written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
• Creative Problem Solver & Self Starting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Expertise in use of Team center Engineering PDM Tool.
• Knowledge in GD&T with the ability to apply to components and assemblies.
• Knowledge in defining bill of material for manufacturing.
• Knowledge of Siemens Design Simulation first order analysis
• Knowledge in Injection Molding, Stamping and Roll Forming principles
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.