Location: Chandler, AZ, Minneapolis, MN or Summit, NJ
Duration: 12 month to 24 month contract
No 3rd party supplier / W2 only
The ideal candidate will have experience developing financial applications using Oracle PL/SQL.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Provide analytical support and data-driven strategies, identify key metrics for business clients
- Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 5+ years of experience developing code in PL/SQL
- Extensive experience working with Oracle DB
- Performance tuning is a required
- Ability to articulate and understand requirements, design and specifications from the business users
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.