The Regulatory and Compliance team offers a suite of Products that provide solutions for our clients with Tax Validation, Document Exchange and Outreach campaigns that helps manage Counter party and Vendor risk. Our product platform includes Counter party Manager (CPM), Know Your Counter party (KYC), Know Your 3rd Party (KY3P), and Tax Solutions (CTI)
Ensure customers receive first class service consistent withthe client's expectations including but not limited to identifying and resolving client issues, following up with clients based off SLAs, conducting client demos, training clients on the platform, and managing additional client inquiries/needs as required.
• Cultivate, foster, and manage relationships with assigned clients
• Act as a point of contact for the Client throughout the on boarding process
• Work with clients to validate the integrity of data and documents loaded on the platform
• Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email
• Actively speak with customers to ensure they understand how to use the functionality of Regulatory & Compliance product suite and understand the full capability of our products industry initiatives
• Increase client adoption of the platform through education of new product features and offering, ultimately driving efficiency and cost reduction for clients
• Provide front line daily support for all clients including capture of bugs and enhancements.
• Become familiar with regulatory initiatives and industry-wide events that have an impact on our different business lines
• Become highly skilled in the CPM suite of solutions
Education and experience:
1-3 years experience
Excel knowledge a plus
Commercial awareness: Have an excellent client service ethos and be able to communicate effectively with priority clients and sales prospects
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Management requirements: N/A
Personal impact: The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented and task driven with a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast paced environment
Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Teamwork: Able to contribute on an individual basis and as part of a team
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.