At Advantage Resourcing our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
Advantage Resourcing is currently hiring an Onsite Supervisor for our amazing team, and our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and our community. You will provide outstanding human resources and recruiting value, strategic planning consultation, and partnership support with a dedicated customer at their onsite location.
Your Day-to-Day Leadership includes Activities such as these:
- Build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer's organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
- Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
- Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy. Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key performance indicators and uses the information to communicate with the customer and identify areas for improvement.
- Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance.
- Perform quality control functions to ensure the customer is satisfied across all levels of their organization;
- Maintain compliance to Staffmark Group operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract between the customer and Staffmark Group for background checks, drug screening, billing, and any other terms outlined in the agreement.
- Ensure accurate and timely information about the account and assigned temporary employees are entered into the operating system. Maintain customer information relative to specific onsite account in the system.
The Advantage Resourcing experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp! We promote from within.
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearyRated's 2020 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team's health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, an empowering Paid Time Off plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at www.staffmarkgroup.com
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.