Mold and Tool Maker/CNC Specialist
Advantage Resourcing Slatersville, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Moldmaker-Toolmaker/Machinist - CNC Specialist - safety toe shoes required
First shift, 6:45am-3:15pm
Rate: $25-$27 an hour
Position Summary: Designs and fabricates basic fixtures, repair and maintain injection molds, and machine components used in the manufacture of the Slatersville facility products. Saws, lathes and assorted grinders. Has the ability to learn the utilization of sheers and breaks used in the forming of metal and fastening techniques including screws, threaded inserts..
- This position utilizes tool design skill and experience to plan, construct and repair a wide variety of basic tools, and fixtures used in the manufacture of the Slatersville facility products.
- As required, works with blueprints, verbal instructions in developing appropriate tool designs.
- Works to close tolerances on the majority of work assignments.
- In performing assigned duties, utilizes a variety of measuring instruments such as micrometers, indicators and calipers. Repairs all molds, using basic and advanced equipment.
- Capable of evaluating and repairing all mold problems.
- Responsible for performing visual inspections therefore ensuring that tools/parts produced are in conformance with quality requirements.
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.