Full-Time 8:00-5:00 Monday - Friday
100% of Employee Medical Benefits Paid!
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a call center or heavy customer-oriented environment and work in an office setting desired
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent written communications and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mentality; willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified Talent that are the right fit for each company.
This is Hire Thinking.