Advantage Resourcing Westminster, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mechanical Engineer- Test
Direct Salary 80k-90k
- Develop, mentor, and coach existing small team in dynamic and environmental testing philosophy and methods.
- Develop and update documentation and procedures for all new and existing test equipment.
- Develop battery qualification test plans based on customers specifications
- Participate in engineering design reviews and support of fixture surveys, dynamic testing fixture design and simulations
- Hands on qualification and operational testing. Conduct review and analysis of test data, for engineering and programs review.
- Interface with Programs, Engineering, and Customers to ensure clear definition of test requirements, methods, and resources.
- Provide technical support to production for diagnosis of anomalies that may occur during routine production testing
- Prepare final test reports for submitting to the customer.
- Administer the test equipment calibration program.
- Establishment and maintain test capabilities and procedures database
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or reverent technical field.
- 7 years minimum experience
- Must have excellent communication skills with outside and inside customers of test lab services.
- Experience and demonstrated success leading teams of engineers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Direct experience with Dynamic Shaker and Vibration equipment
- Understanding of DC circuits and Ohm’s Law
Desired Skills and Abilities:
· Management or Supervision of technical employee
· Planning and Scheduling
· DAQ System with I/O interfacing, analog and digital
· Experience with Batteries or the battery industry
· Knowledge with military or government testing
· Experience running LDS shaker systems from Bruel & Kjaer
· Experience with SRS shock, with M+P software
· Experience with fixture surveys and tooling design
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.