Mechanical Engineer-Analysis "Military"
Advantage Resourcing Sterling Heights, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38 to $45 Hourly
Sterling Heights MI
Hourly Rate- 38- 45.00 an Hour
Perform reliability engineering and statistical data analysis activities
- Perform Reliability assessments of new concepts including:
>Predictions and Allocations
>Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
>Reliability Growth Analysis (RGA)
>Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- Review TIRs and produce FACARs based on Engineering work
- Perform Reliability Modeling using Reliasoft, MADe Software
* Support various program, provide reliability support to Engineering and Logisitcs
* Maintain Reliability RAM-C model using modern Database tools, such as MS Access, MS Excel (required) and Python, R, SQL (desired)
* Perform reliability assessment of design. Follow/monitor results of vehicle testing. Investigate and report pattern incidents * Perform corrective action investigations
* Conduct Root Cause and Corrective Action process, Lead and Maintain FRACAS
* Interface with Reliability data bases and run Reliability models (Reliasoft, etc)
* Prepare data for scoring/assessment conferences and upper management presentations
* Run Design for Six Sigma and Robust Engineering projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Science Engineering is required with a minimum of 3 years applicable experience.
* some statistical and programing skills.
* Master's Degree in Engineering is desired
* Experience in reliability/maintainability disciplines is highly desired.
* Personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications, Databases, Data Analysis), desired Programming Languages - Python, R, SQL, Java, etc.
* Experience in report preparation and technical writing beneficial.
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings (blueprints, schematics, hydraulic and pneumatic flows)
* Some travel required (minimal).
* Interface / coordinate effectively with engineers, support organizations, and customer.
* Occasional week day and / or week end overtime required.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.