Mechanical Assembly Technician
Advantage Resourcing Westminster, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location: Westminster, MD
Shift: 1st shift
Hourly Rate: Up to $16hr depending on experience
- We currently have openings in Westminster, MD for Repair Technicians to work on returned mechanical assemblies and products using various hand, power tools, and equipment.
- This position provides oversight to the roles and responsibilities of a Repair Shop Technician, under general supervision of the Production Supervisor.
- Assemble, reassemble, test, and repair mechanical equipment utilizing various measurement devices, hand, and power tools.
- The incumbent must insure timely and cost-effective turn-around of warranty/repair and overhaul items.
- Duties included within this document may include customer interface as it relates to warranty and overhaul issues.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment and ensure the compliance with the company's rules and policies.
- Must be able to comply with quality, product safety, and HSE rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to use a wide range of hand and power tools
- High Mechanical Aptitude
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Computer skills preferred
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.