Location: San Bruno CA 94066
Duration: 06 months contract
- As a Marketing Coordinator you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward.
- You anticipate the needs of your manager and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational issues before they arise.
- You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services.
- You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Drive quarterly and annual “OKRs (objectives and key results)” team planning
- Drive annual strategy process for all product areas
- Facilitate leadership check-ins at key project intervals to gain feedback/approvals in a timely manner and create weekly snapshot of updates
- Prepare logistics for team meetings and offsites including setting agendas, preparing briefing documents, taking notes, preparing presentations and tracking action items
- Assist with scheduling and prep for external team meetings
- Coordinate input into cross-functional forums and meetings
- Prepare quarterly recap reports of the highlights from the team to be shared with executive leadership
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Own implementation and team training for new tools (e.g., digital asset management system)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience Strong communication and organization skills Strong business judgment, professional etiquette and organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.