• Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions to Manufacturing Engineering.
• Develop, assemble, procure or modify existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
• Implement revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods and procedures, including writing Supplier Problem Sheets (SPS)/deviations and revision of Drawings/BOM.
• Provide Engineering support for NPI orders to validate and process NPI checklist to ensure integrity/quality of part and process.
• Experienced with CAD programs to create drawings for new/prototype or existing drawings
• Assist with hands on training of manufacturing employees on new products, tooling, equipment and process revisions.
• Complete, and document routine maintenance/calibration on applicable manufacturing equipment and tooling per required calibration/PM schedule.
• Read schematics, assembly drawings, data sheets, and process sheets to perform testing, build fixtures, checkout and trouble-shoot equipment.
• Promote and support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing.
• Provide Engineering support to Manufacturing/QC as to clarify product/documentation issues found during manufacturing
• Provide Engineering support for Copper, 901, 902, Mechanical and QC.
• Provide support to RMA, iKaizen, 6S, tooling, Komax, Safety and IPC company wide.
• Assist with Company tours for Existing and New customers.
• Assist with new tooling customers along with PM/Calibration companies.
• Provide coverage for Mechanical department if the Mechanical ME is out of the office.
• BOM & DWG clarification.
• Part clarification
• Support QMS (ISO9001-2015), Internal audits and External audits as needed
• Provide clarification on test requirements for first time builds.
• Assist with testing clarification, Cirris Tester signature setup.
• Purchase and build test adapters.
• Provide support for FAs, 8Ds and answer any customer feedback questions.
• Perform yearly PM/Calibration with Cirris In house calibration kit located in tooling.
• Perform full tool audit to identify nonconformance tools.
• Repair or replace tools that are not in conformance.
• Purchase new tooling based on component requirements.
• Keep up with PM/Cal schedules for TRID issued tools.
• Clarifying nonconformance parts provided by OEMs or Distributors.
• Help search for inventory on components or even ask the customer for buyback approval.
• B.S. Degree in Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule.
• Follow Sr. Manufacturing Engineers direction while displaying cooperative and positive behavior with co-workers
• Cable manufacturing experience preferred
• Basic understanding and ability to read prints and schematics
• Background in practical electronics, electronic test equipment and troubleshooting
• Ability to develop and execute a detailed test plan.
• Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Strong problem-solving skills and efficient management of time and resources
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.