- Operate MS Office and Email systems
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs. - May travel between customers buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of mailing out packages/mail.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
- Uses postage meter and some PC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications:This is a Mail Services Clerk position, the candidate will be required to use a mail cart, hand dolly, and pallet jack to transport packages/mail to 2 buildings within approximately 50 feet from each other. The candidate will be required to use a computer, and iPod for all mail processing, along with metering mail each day. Lifting up to 50 lbs is required and can be consistent during work day, though not all works days. Must be willing and able to do lifting and pushing/pulling of cart. Previous mail services experience is required.