This position is responsible for entrylevel non-skilled general labor while maintaining a safe work environment andadhering to company policies and procedures.
· The Production Worker isresponsible for performing a variety of tasks involved in the production ofproducts while following standard work methods and practicing safe work habitsto ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Production Workers areexpected to be available to work in all areas of production.
· Examine products to verifyconformance to quality standards (examine and place lids onto product).
· Observe equipmentoperations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify Supervisor of anymalfunctions.
· Lift raw materials, finishedproducts, and pack/stack items manually.
· Set up, adjust, and operateall basic machine tools.
· Maintain a clean and safework area.
· Read and interpret workinstructions, then execute work per instructions.
· Maintain required Production paperwork and documentationof all work performed on equipment as outlined in preventative maintenanceprogram
· Production experience preferred but not required
· Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety requirements
· Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
· PPE required but subjectto change: Hairnet,smock, gloves, hand guards,arm guards.
· Ability to work in a warmenvironment (65-85 degrees Fahrenheit)
· Ability to stand for a 10 hour shift
· Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
· Will be exposed to moving production
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.