Job Location: Cockeysville/Hunt Valley, MD
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts are available
• Up to $20.00/hr depending on experience
• 1st shift: (6:00am-2:30pm)
• 2nd shift: (2:00pm-10:pm)
• 3rd shift: (10:00pm-6:00am)
- We currently have multiple openings in the Cockeysville/ Hunt Valley, MD area for Machine Operator / Electrode Assemblers to set-up, operate, and maintain mixing equipment.
- Operate mixing equipment and become proficient in the machine’s operation
- Operate Coating and Calendaring equipment and become proficient in each machine’s operations
- Weighing out raw materials, using mixers, possibly using a coating machine or calendar or other types of web-handling equipment, etc.
- Possess the desire and aptitude to become proficient in additional, more complex machinery
- Set up, operate and maintain production equipment, machines and tools using process documents, diagrams, and written instructions
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition utilizing 6S standards while following all safety requirements.
- Follow instructions per process specs while manufacturing materials for use in high power cells and batteries
- Work in an environment where safe work practices are required as well as always adhering to safety policies and procedures
- Proven experience running complex machinery and producing quality products.
- Ability to apply mixtures in precise quantities and dimensions to substrate materials and follow instructions regarding machine speed and temperatures, be capable of controlling the rate that the mixes are applied to the base material, the ability to understand, measure and control viscosity are also required
- The ability to comprehend written instructions and to clearly document and record the results of the work that you perform
- Possess a keen eye for detail and be able to notice small variances in processes that may affect final product quality
- Be able to communicate clearly and describe in detail any machine or product issues that may have occurred and possess the ability to communicate this information to all levels of personnel
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and able to work either independently or as part of a team
- Must have problem solving skills to be able to diagnose and correct issues that may occur during machine operation
- Possess the ability and willingness to learn and understand the tasks assigned
- Must possess great organizational skills
- PPE requirements include safety glasses, steel toed shoes, gowns and portable air breathing device
- Employees are required to wear a PAPR respirator at all times when working in the dry rooms, which would be about 7 hrs/day.
- This position requires working in an environment where strong magnets and numerous chemicals are present.
- Rooms have equipment with a heavy-duty magnet, so anyone that has a pacemaker will not be able to work here.
- Work environment will be in a dry room where cooled and low humidity air is constantly present
- This position will require standing for most of each day
- 3–5 years manufacturing experience preferably running machinery.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Outstanding attendance history
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.