Logistics & Distribution Implementation Manager
Advantage Resourcing Peachtree Corners, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a strong Project Manager with a background in logistic, distribution or supply chain. This is for a contract to hire position that sits in Atlanta.
The Logistics & Distribution Implementation Manager will be an integral part of the Global Logistics Strategy team and will help lead the implementation of RFP’s, COE initiatives and Logistics & Distribution programs. This individual will lead cross-functional and cross-Business Unit improvement initiatives on process optimization, capacity, scalability, and efficiency. This individual will also help manage project chartering, facilitation, governance and tracking of other COE projects at Intuitive. The ideal candidate will have experience with logistics and distribution programs, Centers of Excellence, and a history of project management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead cross-department and Business Unit process improvement projects within the organization
• Run process mapping and brainstorming workshops that support all types of projects.
• Evaluate, Design, Drive, and facilitate applicable reviews/audits of key planning processes and or identified gaps/risks to appropriate closure.
• Create project charters, stakeholder analyses and process maps to aid in project initiation and planning.
• Drive project implementation working closely with subject matter experts and project champions/sponsors/stakeholders
• Collaborate with Global Process Owners to implement system and process improvements ensuring alignment and consistency
• Create metrics and dashboards to measure process efficiencies in order to validate process changes are creating the desired results
• Partner with LSS Training Program manager to design focused training sessions for on-demand content tailored to the audience
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
AddressPeachtree Corners, GA