Lead Web/UX Developer (Remote)
Advantage Resourcing Santa Ana, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Lead Web/UX Developer (Location: Remote); position has potential to become temp to perm. This is a position with Advantage Resourcing (we will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies). Please send resume to Pete.Barbour@advantageresourcing.com
Title: Lead Web/UX Developer
Note: Looking for very experienced candidates at a senior level (Minimum 5 years professional development experience). Position has potential to become temp to perm.
Duties: As the Lead Web/UX Developer, you will work closely with web design and development team to create exceptional customer and user experiences. This role is responsible for design, development and implementation of front-end code to create highly functional user interfaces. The Lead Web/UX Developer will work with graphic designers and other members of development and project teams to accelerate the production of business websites.
The Lead Web/UX Developer will:
- Lead primary development, testing and troubleshooting of high-quality web pages
- Advise on architecture and usability patterns for the online sites and implement UI/UX best practices
- Implement and maintain design systems and create high-fidelity prototypes
- Administer the enterprise web publishing and content management platform
- Support production of web-optimized images and design elements from high fidelity comps
- Ensure best practices for accessibility and SEO are followed
- Coordinate security reviews and remediate code issues
- Research new technology and recommend technical and architectural improvements
- Lead small projects or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices
- Foster and maintain good relationships with vendors, customers, security and technology colleagues
- Work well independently and as part of design and development team
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite design software
- Perform code reviews and collaborate with other developers
- Ability to work efficiently, manage time and meet project deadlines
- Understanding of network configuration and DNS administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Take initiative to identify areas for improvement
- Use design thinking to conceptualize solutions for business problems
- Back End (Node.js, Express.js, IISNode, Handlebars, C# (preferred), VBScript (helpful), MongoDB)
- Other (Git, IIS Manager, Regular Expressions (RegEx), DNS)
Prefer experience with the following:
- Crownpeak Azure Devops
- Image editing (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Google Platforms
- G Suite
- Cloud Console
- Tag Manager
- Batch/PowerShell scripting
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Adv. Ref. #: 1226519
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
AddressSanta Ana, CA