Labor Twic Card
Advantage Resourcing Reserve, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hourly Pay: $14.19 + up to $200.00 Attendance Bonus!!!
Entry Level Labor position!
We are looking for a high potential individuals ready to take on challenges and responsibilities at our Reserve grain processing facility. These positions start out as general laborers but those that take initiative and possess a great work ethic will have the opportunity to train to operate light and heavy equipment like tractors and skid steers!
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Area housekeeping and cleaning of equipment and buildings
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to company's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Wearing a respirator is an essential function of this position and a PFT will need to be completed and passed in order for an applicant to be considered for this laborers position
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted, shovel material and operate a vacuum
- Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Able to obtain and possess a valid Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC card) is a requirement per Homeland Security to access secure areas
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage ResourcingWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.