Position: Internal Auditor
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Torrance, CA
Under direction of Director of Internal Audit, Internal Auditor is responsible to introduce and embed Japan version of Sarbenes-Oxley Act to the Company. This position will participate in the evaluation, documentation and testing of significant business processes as part of its SOX compliance initiative. Ideal candidates have the previous working experience with J-SOX or at the workplace with global operations or with cultural diversity.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Review the operations of the Company, identify the risk involved in financial documents and create the independent remediation advice.
• Develop and execute risk based J-Sox test plans. Document results in a clear concise manner.
• Create the full set of Documents (Flow chart, Narrative and Risk Control Matrices) for Japan version Sarbenes-Oxley Act (J-SOX) in established/required timeline.
• Conduct the internal control audit of Test of Design / Test of Effectiveness over Business Process, Financial Reporting, Entity Level Control (General/IT , FR) and IT General Control.
• Communicate in a timely manner, findings/remark/remediation plan to Management/parent company with comprehensive and complete report to cover the scope of audit.
• Make Fraud Risk Assessment and perform test of effectiveness of Fund Management Rule according to the set format created by the parent company.
• Suggest the modification/creation on policies and procedures if necessary so that an effective internal control is in place.
• Contact the external auditor in order to set the appropriate audit timeframe and cope with the request from them so that the audit completes in a timely manner. Negotiate with the external auditor if necessary.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor preferred.
• 5 to 7 years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing firm (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.
• Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
• IT Systems knowledge and familiarity
• Capable of Micorsoft Word, Excel, and, if possible, Access.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.