Location: Chicago, IL or San Francisco, or New York, or London
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions
- Take ownership of the strategy for all external education materials to ensure quality deliverables.
- Consult with Curriculum Managers on appropriate learning solutions, conducts needs analysis and develop all support and assessment plans.
- Create learning solutions for web-based learning.
- Collaborate with visual designers and clearly communicate course concepts to support asset creation.
- Be responsible for the final copy within the course, using standards set forth in editorial guidelines.
- Design the course using rapid authoring eLearning tools.
- Project manage every aspect of course creation, setting timelines, and communicating clearly and transparently when there are changes to timelines.
- Mange the relationship and development of content with key Curriculum Managers and SMEs (Subject Matter experts).
- Experience in successfully designing, developing, delivering and improving high-quality learning solutions including web-based learning technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: presents clearly and articulates concepts well to a large audience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
- Possible contract extension based on performance and subject to intake pipeline.
Portfolio or work samples required (please include with resume) - Resumes will not be reviewed without work samples.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Instructional Design
- Experience in successfully designing and delivering high-impact learning solutions
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects under deadline pressure
- Comfortable navigating and influencing strong personalities within a complex business landscape
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across a matrixed organization.
- Experience with creating software demos and simulations and writing narrative scripts.
- Graphic design skills (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Video editing skills (Camtasia, Premiere)
- Experience using project management tools
- Experience developing ILT or facilitating
- Assessment or Certification design