This person will be responsible for handling all inbound and outbound sales calls, with the primary focus on meeting customers' needs, growing client relationships, and new business development. This individual will become an expert with our products, services and capabilities within our industry. This is an excellent career opportunity for a proven and motivated sales individual looking to excel. If you are highly competitive and are looking for a fast-paced rewarding and vibrant work environment then this position is for you.
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; prepare sales proposals, developing accounts. Offer product recommendations and equipment demonstrations based on customer’s needs. Work with customers to create solutions for their needs and consult with them through the entire sales process.
- The successful person in this role will be energetic, detailed oriented, well-spoken, well-written and eager to close sales.
- The Sales Rep will create and maintain a database of prospective and existing customers and contacts within company database with accurate and updated information.
- This is a hands-on mechanically inclined position which will require you to conduct equipment demonstrations at our facility and occasionally at customer locations.
- The ideal candidate has been a successful sales person with a proven track record with a minimum of 2-3 years inside sales experience (industrial or technical sales background preferred).
- Demonstrated strong cold calling skills –ability to source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, networking, and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and product offerings; someone who is motivated by goal attainment and performance measurements.
- Associates Degree + minimum 2 years relevant sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers in a professional manner.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.