Advantage Resourcing is seeking an Information Security Manager for our client in San Dimas, CA.
As our client scales COVID-19 testing to meet the urgent need of high-volume testing throughout the US, protecting patients’ PHI is of the utmost importance. This role will play a large part in shaping how we continuously develop and maintain secure practices alongside our rapid growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Developing and implementing protocols, procedures, policies, and incident response plans to ensure the integrity of PHI as the designated HIPAA Security Officer.
● Coordinating with various departments teams to ensure compliance to HIPAA in day-to-day operations.
● Oversee related 3rd party relationships (BAAs, pen testing, external audit, etc.).
● Planning future improvements to ensure continued security of PHI.
● Handling internal complaints and follow-ups related to information and security breaches.
● Perform periodic security audits and risk assessments, identifying process gaps and areas for improvement.
● Supporting responses to formal HIPAA related inquiries from regulatory bodies and law enforcement.
● Coordinate with the Privacy Officer and compliance team to ensure overall compliance to HIPAA.
● Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
● 5+ years in related roles in a regulated environment (PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, etc.).
● Hands-on experience handling HIPAA related complaints, breaches, OCR inquiries, etc.
● Ability to work collaboratively across functions to integrate new processes and policies with the company’s business strategy and requirements.
● Strong communication skills.
● Understanding of HIPAA security principles and how they translate to functional processes.
● Understanding of information security, cybersecurity, and IT.
● Comfortable executing in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice to have:
● Experience developing HIPAA compliant processes, policies, and procedures for CLIA laboratory startups
● Experience directly interfacing with the FDA and OCR
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Advantage Resourcing will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Advantage Resourcing is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.advantageresourcing.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skill and experience.